SIMPLY LIVING WATER
with SULIS HEALTH
Drinking good quality water is as important for
our health as is good quality food.
Our tap water contains nourishing minerals and
essential salts and enzymes. It also contains
toxins which we must neutralise or remove.
These include chlorine, heavy metals –
aluminium, lead, mercury, and dissolved organic
pollutants – agrochemicals, solvents, oestrogen,
petroleum-based THMs, TCEs and PCBs.
- In the mistaken belief that they will make the water safer, water authorities add chlorine and many now also add fluoride, both of which reduce our immune strength
- Research has shown that oestrogen from medical sources is affecting male reproduction
- It is best to use a plumbed-in filter with a double carbon cartridge system:
- granular high quality carbon will substantially remove chlorine and dissolved organic pollutants
- efficient block carbon at a later stage further eliminates chlorine and organic matter, finally polishing the water
- the cartridge should have a membrane to remove suspended solids
- and an ion exchange system to remove heavy metals
- these qualities are found in the ultra-efficient British-made IX600 cartridge
- we discourage drinking reverse osmosis water, for it is hard to replace artificially the beneficial minerals and salts removed by RO
Simply Living Water has grown out of Sulis Health, which Alick & Mari Bartholomew started in 1994. Many of the products are inspired by the research of Viktor Schauberger, a deep green ecologist whose mantra was “copy Nature : she always has the answers ” . (See www.Schauberger.co.uk)